INMOTION HOSTING, INC
Terms of Service
Last Revised Date: May 17, 2021
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
- Subject to Universal Terms of Service: These InMotion Hosting, Inc. (“Company”) terms of service are subject to Company’s Universal Terms of Service which is located at http://www.aizij.com/legal/. In the event of a conflict between these Terms of Service and the Universal Terms of Service, these Terms of Service.
- Service Overview and Service: Company offers, as an optional service to its customers, an automated backup solution with an initial package size of 10 gigabytes on shared and VPS services, 50 gigabytes for Dedicated Servers and 100 gigabytes for Commercial Class for service charge (“Backup Manager”). IMH does not provide an “automatic” backup solution for its customers (i.e., a backup solution must be purchased).
Backup Manager will provide regular automated data backups for accounts equal to or less than the base package size for customer’s plan. Additional backup space over the base package size is available for an additional service charge. Company is not responsible for monitoring a customer’s account size. In the event a customer does not maintain the proper account based on gigabytes size, a backup may not be performed.
- Auto-Renewal of Services: In order to ensure that customers do not experience an interruption or loss of services, all the services that Company offers are set up in customer’s Account Management Panel (“AMP”). The service will automatically renew upon expiration of the then current term for a renewal period equal in time to the most recent service period. Renewals will be charged at the then current rate for the service being renewed on the date listed in the customer’s AMP. In order to discontinue the service, the auto renewal can be turned off in the AMP by customer, and must be done prior to the next renewal date for the service.
- Cancellation of Service: The service can be cancelled any time by either contacting Company’s Customer Service Team via telephone at 888-321-4678 ext. 4 (U.S. customers) or +1-757-416-6575 ext. 4 (international customers), which will be recorded, by text chat, by emailing [email protected] or by creating a verified ticket in customer’s AMP.
- Non-Refundable Service: The service is a non-refundable service subscription.
- Limitation of Liability: While Company maintains the backups for customers choosing to subscribe to Backup Manager, Company assumes no liability as to the availability or completeness of customer’s backups. Customer is expected and encouraged to maintain separate backup copies of their data outside of the Backup Manager.